Online Judiciary Course
KBE provides the best online judiciary coaching in Delhi. Our online judiciary course is easy to understand and conceptually strong. Students don’t have to leave their homes for judicial services exam preparation. Now they can attend judiciary classes easily from their homes only. We aim at providing quality online judiciary coaching to our students so that they can crack the judiciary exam easily. Our online judiciary course is designed by our experienced faculty so that students can get the best judiciary study material. Lectures are interactive in nature and they are designed in such a manner that aspirants get prepared for all stages of judicial services examination.
1. Free Online Live Demo Class is available for the students.
2. Highly Qualified and Experienced Faculty “Specialized for online teaching”.
3. Classes are provided on our “High-end Personalized App”, available on both Android and IOS devices with I.T. support of a team of more than 100 IT professionals for a better experience.
4. Online Live Recorded Lectures are provided to the students with “Latest and Updated” online notes.
5. Lectures are recorded in full HD 1080p & 4k quality. Students can view these lectures 24 into 7 as per their convenience.
6. Regular live individual doubt classes are provided to the students where the students can ask their doubts “directly from the teachers without any delay”.
7. For “BACKUP & REVISION” Purpose. We provide “18 Months FREE” access to recorded lectures even after completion of the course.
8. For better Understanding & Concept Clarity lectures are prepared & arranged wisely, “Divided into Topics & Sub-Topics with quick search option”.
9. We provide 3 Level Test Series for PT and Mains which are conducted and evaluated personally by the faculty. Not only this, Feedback is also provided on the performance of each and every student so as to ensure improvement in the performance. Guidance for interviews is also provided on regular basis.
10. Regular classes are conducted for Mains Answer writing, Judgment writing and Order writing.
11. Special classes are conducted for Local Laws also.
12. Easy Instalments Facility is available for payment of fees.
13. Exam-oriented as well as a practical approach.
14. Also read “Why Choose KBE” for more exclusive details.
15. Also Contact for Free Judicial coaching classes.
16. Our Services Areas | KBE Judiciary Online | Online judiciary coaching | Online coaching for judiciary | Online judiciary classes | Online judiciary coaching in Delhi | Best online judiciary classes in Delhi | KBE Judiciary Offline | Judiciary coaching in Delhi | Best judiciary coaching in Delhi | Judicial services examination |Best coaching for judiciary |Coaching for judiciary in Delhi | Best judiciary coaching in India | Civil judge examination | PCSJ Examination | Free Judiciary coaching Classes | Free Judicial Online coaching Classes
Classes will be conducted for following subjects:
A. Covering 20+ Law Subjects:
- The Constitution of India The Indian Penal Code
- The Code of Criminal Procedure
- The Indian Evidence Act
- Probation of Offenders
- Protection of women from domestic violence
- The Code of Civil Procedure
- The Limitation Act
- The Specific Relief Act
- The Indian Contract Act (General as well as special provisions will also be covered which includes agency, bailment, pledge, indemnity, etc)
- The Sales of Goods Act
- The Indian Partnership Act
- The Negotiable Instruments Act
- Transfer of Property Act
- The Arbitration & Conciliation Act
- Law of Torts
- The Indian Registration Act
- Hindu Law
- Muslim Law
- Special Marriage act
B. Local Laws:
- New Delhi Local Laws
- Haryana Local Laws
- Uttar Pradesh Local Laws
- Madhya Pradesh Local Laws
- Rajasthan Local Laws
- Uttarakhand Local Laws
- Jharkhand Local Laws
C. Some Additional Features :
- Bare Act Reading In Classes (Wide coverage & Detailed analysis of bare acts)
- Three Level Test Series for P.T. & Mains for batter results
- Interview Preparations will also run simultaneously
- Covering Previous exam papers of last 15 years
- Model Answer writing
- Judgment writing
- Order writing
- Plaint and Written Statement writing,
- Regular Legal updates & Proper guidance for G.K. (static and current affairs),
- English Essay and Article writing,
- Translation (Hindi to English, English to Hindi)
- Motivational lectures, feedback, Interactive session and debates, will also be conducted by faculty from time to time, for interview grooming, fluency in English and overall development of judicial aspirants.